eNIDUS offers various offshore outsourcing delivery models that are intended to suit varying needs, business scenarios and comfort levels. Outsourcing may be a part of your organization’s overall strategy for many reasons like cost reduction, improving operations, improving quality, decreasing headcount, decreasing management overheads and / or restructuring. eNIDUS offers services aiming at providing financial return, risk mitigation, strategic alignment, political impact and intuition.
Global Delivery Model
The Global Delivery Model combines the bounty of onsite and offshore delivery models, hence assures the best of both worlds. It is the most optimum option to maximize the tangible and intangible benefits. So if the design has been finalized and the project is into the development stage, this delivery model is ideal. Since, it allows the client to always keep touch with the project in real and thus it is an effective for medium sized to large projects.
HOW DO WORK HERE:
- This model follows the approach that an onsite team will be placed at the client’s premises, where there could be the roles of project manager, system analyst, DBA, coordinator & programmer depending on the needs to the individual project.
- The Requirement analysis, High level design and overall planning the system deliverables and schedule will be done onsite with direct client interaction
- This gives a crystal clear picture to our team of the factors affecting the project and gives client a little more comfort assuring parity & understanding
- The offshore team deals only with the onsite team.
- The onsite team plays a coordinator between the offshore team and the client, increasing efficiency, ensuring timely delivery
Onsite Delivery Model
The onsite delivery model represents an arrangement where the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) is run through from initiation to end, at the client’s premises. So if the project is quite nascent, and there is scope for lot flexibility with the delivery, this option is ideal. It is also lucrative if the scope of the project may take shape during the course of the project. This delivery model as compared to the offshore model is most cost intensive. This model could also be a requirement if the input channels for a project are many and not a single entity can become the input funnel to the technical team.
HOW DO WORK HERE:
- Maintain teams of highly skilled software professionals with international experience and strong inert-personal skills
- Our representatives have strong business acumen and drive to deliver par expectations
- Our onsite team also carries the support and knowledge of our offshore team in case specialist knowledge or help is required to solve complex business issues & ensure timely delivery
Offshore Delivery Model
Offshore Delivery Model represents an arrangement where the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) is run through from initiation to end, at our premises. So if the project objectives/end results are well defined, the delivery is time-bound this Model is ideal. Since, our internal program /project managers will be responsible for understanding the requirements of the project, governing its execution and designing its implementation strategy.
Our offshore dedicated team has defined processes and communication channels which help them to achieve faster and more uniform result patterns during the course of the project. Our project managers work in tandem with team utilizing proven methodologies to ensure timely delivery of quality product for maximum satisfaction of our client.
HOW DO WORK HERE:
- Build a transparent communication plan with the client, at the very onset of the project
- This would incorporate details like the frequency and method of communication etc.
- We offer maximum clarity in our system for clients to be confident about our delivery strategy