A lot of small business owners and entrepreneurs are reluctant in creating their own blog space. The culprit is lack of that precious little called time. To save the time that goes into maintaining a corporate blog or private archive, we find it easy to escape creating it all together. Most of us also do without a private blog for the fear of “having nothing to say “, but BLOGS are important part of one’s social media presence. Also, blogs are really crucial and helpful in a brand’s online brand positioning. Hence, a company DOES need a blog.
• Frequent blog posts infuse your web-presence with fresh and meaningful content, which works wonder for SEO rankings!
• If the regular posts are interesting, pertaining to important industry information, it establishes your BLOG in the audience’s mind. Hence, they flock for information, increasing traffic volume. For, any company that has its own blog-space has twice as many visitors.
• High traffic volume increases leads; assures more conversion and promising ROI’s. Organizations that run a BLOG generate 80% more leads than the organizations that do not have a regular blog.
• A BLOG is a perfect example of two way communication channel that encourages you to interact with the customer directly.
• Hence, BLOG is an excellent tool for valuable inbound linking. Again, superb for rankings! To quote from stats, 90% more inbound links with BLOGS.
• Whatsmore, an average US internet user spends thrice as much time in enlightening him/herself on BLOGS than the websites.
• It is the new internet marketing trend! 40% US companies successfully use BLOGS for marketing purposes. 90% marketers agree that ‘company blog’ is critical to business.
Totaled up, it is healthy, intelligent and strategic to blog frequently. It is important that the audience gets to know your views, and counts your views valuable and interesting.